Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Picture Bomb! August 29 12:42pm

Well, shortly before noon Owen decided to throw a HUGE fit. And buy huge, I mean sink the Titanic huge. He ended up kicking so hard that one of his chest tubes came off the suction tube and they are zip tied to the suction tube. Oh boy.  It took quite a while to calm him down, but now he is sleeping comfortably.  I thought I would post some pictures that we have from the past month or so.







Pre-op EKG
He covered his face in his sleep himself!


Getting a bath at the Ronald McDonald House!

 

 


Beads of Courage!
Sitting in the stroller big boy style!



 







I want to use this spoon myself!
 











Our art therapy project at RMH on Monday night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com