Friday, June 1, 2012

Two months old! (Well tomorrow) June 1 5:21pm

Hello to all our amazing readers, followers, friends, and family! It's Cassie writing this time.  So as you all know we switched Owen's formula on Tuesday to an amino acid based one because we thought that he could have a milk protein allergy.  Since we switched, he hasn't had any bloody stools!

I am thoroughly enjoying being a stay at home mommy, but I wish the weather was a little nicer so I can bring Owen on my daily walks I take with Bear after Kevin gets home from work. Soon enough, hopefully.

Owen will be 2 months old tomorrow, so this afternoon I spent some time taking lots of pictures of Owen.  I will be posting some of them up here for you all to enjoy! :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com