Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello mommies! 3:36am May 18

Hello fellow moms (heart mommies and non heart mommies). I wanted to share a very valuable resource with you.  Today I recieved a heart mom care package from the non-profit group, Sisters by Heart.  They are based in California and was founded by a few mothers to kids with hypoplastic left heart. They offer support to moms/families with kids that have hlhs, hrhs, and single vents.  Anyways, one of the things they sent me was this really awesome planner, which I totally reccommend to any mom out there!  It is called a momagenda. They are available for purchase at WWW.momagenda.com. the version I was sent is the desktop edition and it has already come in handy for me.  So if you are looking for a planner to keep all your kids activities straight, get this one. You won't be sorry, and I am pretty sure you won't go back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com