Saturday, April 7, 2012

Can we hold him today? 6:30am April 7th

Cassie just called the CICU to get an update on how Owen is doing. They had to increase his sedation last night because when he was waking up again, he was showing signs that he is uncomfortable (I would be too with all of those lines, tubes, and wires coming out of me).  During rounds this morning they will be discussing taking out Owen's ventilator, chest lines, and chest tubes.  If they decide that they can safely take him off the ventilator and remove the chest tubes and lines, we will be able to hold him again.  I can't wait to hold him again in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by